We’re proud to announce that Abacus has been named by AdvisoryHQ as one of the Top 8 Best Financial Advisors in Philadelphia for 2018.
Abacus Wealth Partners Review from AdvisoryHQ
Abacus Wealth Partners is an independent advisor with six locations in California and one in Philadelphia.
As a top financial advisor in Philadelphia, Abacus offers comprehensive wealth and investment management as a fee-only firm with a fiduciary commitment, allowing them to maintain their independence and commitment to their clients.
Key Factors That Enabled Abacus Wealth Partners to Rank as a Top Wealth Management Firm in Philadelphia
Comprehensive Financial Planning
These financial advisors in Philadelphia can help clients create a flexible financial plan that can face all kinds of possible circumstances.
For example, a client may decide to move to another state, make a career change, start their own business, get audited by the IRS, buy a house, have kids, and more.
Your Philadelphia financial advisor will draft a comprehensive plan to prepare for life changes, covering the six main areas of financial planning:
- Impact—A financial advisor in Philadelphia will help you plan philanthropic initiatives that align with your values
- Goals—Your Philadelphia financial advisor will discover what financial goals are important to you and your family
- Money—Partnering with your Philadelphia planner, you will determine how much you need to save, how to make tax-efficient charitable contributions, portfolio allocation, and more
- Safety—Helps protect you from risk and any unexpected life events
- Taxes—Ensures that you are not paying more taxes than necessary
- Death—This Philadelphia wealth firm will help you create an estate plan that minimizes tax burden
Abacus Wealth Partners – Comprehensive Financial Planning
As a top Philadelphia financial planner, Abacus abides by a set of clearly defined principles and values. These include:
- Serve Others—Putting the needs of clients, the team, and the community above the needs of the firm
- Bring Genius—These Philadelphia financial planners spend time doing what they are best at, and what they love the most
- Listen Deeply and Speak with Care—Always tell the truth, and approach each financial conversation with an open mind
- Enjoy—Provide a financial planning experience that clients will truly enjoy
To demonstrate these values in action, Abacus participates in sustainable investing initiatives, provides pro bono financial planning services for qualified individuals and families, maintains a charitable grant, and supports women in the financial industry through Abacus Sisterhood.
Clearly Defined Investment Philosophy
Investment management can be tricky if you don’t have any prior experience.
- Focus on what you can control
- Manage your emotions
- Be mindful of your impact
- Don’t try to outguess the market
- Resist chasing past performance
- Practice broad diversification
- Consider the drivers of returns
- Let markets work for you
- Avoid market timing
- Follow your passion
As an independent, fiduciary, and fee-only Philadelphia wealth management firm, Abacus provides a depth of value to their clients.
Not only can they tackle financial planning and investment management, but the firm also puts a strong focus on financial education, offering educational events, keynote speeches, free financial check-ups, and access to published research.
With a firm dedication to independence and a commitment to serving the best needs of their clients, Abacus Wealth Partners earns a 5-star rating as one of the best firms offering wealth management in Philadelphia.
All of AdvisoryHQ review and ranking articles are always 100% independently researched and written. Firms do not pay for their ranking or the AHQ award emblem. In fact, most firms do not even know that they are being reviewed and ranked by AdvisoryHQ until after our reviews have been published to the public.
AdvisoryHQ’s Top 8 Best Financial Advisors in Philadelphia for 2018 recognition was given to Abacus Wealth Partners in March of 2018.
Neither rankings nor recognitions by unaffiliated rating services, publications, media, or other organizations, nor the achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that the client will experience a certain level of results if the investment professional or Abacus Wealth Partners is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.
Abacus Wealth Partners, nor any of its investment professionals, paid a fee to be considered for the ranking. The ranking is based upon specific criteria and methodology (see ranking criteria/methodology). No ranking or recognition should be construed as an endorsement by any past or current client of the investment professional or the Abacus Wealth Partners.
For Questions: Abacus Wealth Partners’ Director of Marketing, Danielle Onesto remains available to address any questions regarding rankings and/or recognitions, including the criteria used for any reflected ranking.