Complimentary 30-minute Session
Presented by our Abacus Educational Series, we will be hosting Financial Check-ups twice a year in our Sebastopol office as a service to our community. You’ll have the opportunity to sit down one-on-one with an Abacus Financial Advisor and discuss what’s on your mind. These sessions are open to the public and everyone is welcome. Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
Reserve a spot by registering in advance. However, walk-ins are also welcome based on availability.
We care about your financial health and its impact on your present happiness and future goals. We’re striving to provide each and every person access to the knowledge they need to make informed financial decisions. During your 30-minute session, an Abacus Financial Advisor will answer any basic financial questions you have, as well as provide you with a packet containing the following tools to help you take action:
- Budget Forms
- Emergency Checklist
- The 5 Wishes (Estate Planning)
- Financial Planning Index Card
- Financial Archetype Quiz
- Information on Money & Spirit Program
- …plus action items customized to your needs!
Here are some potential topics you could discuss with a financial advisor:
- Financial behaviors and bad money habits
- Promoting healthy money habits for your children
- How to communicate with your partner about money
- Consolidating existing retirement accounts
- Reducing your tax burden
- College planning and savings
- Whether to refinance your house
- Knowing how to choose the right investments for your goals
- Supporting your favorite charities in a way that saves you money
- How to use your dollars to make a real difference
Date and Time:
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
5:45 p.m. Refreshments
6:00 p.m. Session A begins
6:30 p.m. Session B begins
Abacus Wealth Partners
101 S. Main Street
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details.
We look forward to seeing you!
Refreshments will be served!