These free, 45-minute sessions for LGBTQ+ individuals and families help answer pressing financial questions through personalized, quality financial advice. During your session, your advisor will help you clarify the steps you can take now to achieve your most important life goals. Common areas we explore include:
- How to track your spending and create a budget
- How to save for the future
- How much cash to keep in an emergency fund
- How to align your investments with your goals
- Types of insurance you need (or don’t)
- Renting versus buying a home
- Preparing for an elderly parent’s care
- Planning for a child’s education
- How to pay off credit card and other debt
- Overall financial wellness
Schedule a 45-Minute Session
To Register: Members of the LGBTQ+ community are invited to complete the form below and read the agreement. Once submitted, you will be directed to schedule a 45-minute session on one of the available dates.
For the best experience, please be prepared with your questions along with information about your financial assets, income, and debt.
We look forward to helping you better understand the complexities of your financial life.
For additional pro bono appointments, please visit this page.
Limit 1 session per household.
Our pro bono programs are subject to the availability of our advisors.
While financial planning is offered on a pro bono basis, investment management is subject to fees.