Through Abacus’ pro bono program, hundreds of individuals and families who don’t meet typical minimums required by financial advisors now have access to the highest standard in fiduciary advice – the same high level provided to each one of our paying clients.
If you are interested in comprehensive financial planning and investment advice, schedule a 15-minute introductory call to see if working with Abacus is the right fit for your needs.
Our pro bono sessions are designed to provide education and guidance on one to two high level topics. During your 45-minute phone session, an advisor will help clarify the steps you can take to achieve your most important life goals. Common areas we explore include:
- How to create a budget and track spending
- How to save for the future
- How much cash to keep in an emergency fund
- How to align your investments with your goals
- Types of insurance you need (or don’t)
- Renting versus buying a home
- Preparing for an elderly parent’s care
- Planning for a child’s education
- How to pay off credit card and other debt
- Overall financial wellness
Schedule a 45-Minute Session for Pro Bono Financial Advice
- Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Thursday, February 17, 2022
- Thursday, March 17, 2022
- Thursday, April 21, 2022
- Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Thursday, December 15, 2022
For the best experience, please be prepared with your questions along with information about your financial assets, income, and debt.
Your answers remain confidential and are used exclusively by your assigned advisor to assist you.
Our pro bono programs are subject to the availability of our advisors.
While financial planning is offered on a pro bono basis, investment management is subject to fees.