Our self-study resources can help you learn more about managing your finances and are ideal for the “do-it-yourself” person. Whatever your specific situation, our self-study resources will help you on your financial journey.
What is your financial archetype? Take our five-minute quiz from the Money and Spirit Workshop and discover your money personality.
The Money and Spirit Workshop
To build the financial future you want, you need to look within. In The Money and Spirit Workshop, Spencer Sherman and Brent Kessel present a unique and powerful program for transforming your financial life to increase your wealth, support your highest goals and turn money into a lifelong ally. We offer clear instructions for the do-it-yourself investor with our free Rainbow Portfolio® calculator.
Listen and Learn
These Money Pearls are excerpts from The Money and Spirit Workshop. They are available at a significantly cheaper price.
- Meditations to Heal Your Relationship with Money: Three Powerful Guided Practices
- Clearing the Blocks to Money Mastery
- You Already Have Enough: The Discovery of Radical Sufficiency
- Heal Your Money Karma—Spencer Sherman and Brent Kessel
Read Our Books
- It’s Not About the Money: Unlock Your Money Type to Achieve Spiritual and Financial Abundance—Brent Kessel
- The Cure for Money Madness: Break Your Bad Money Habits, Live Without Financial Stress—and Make More Money!—Spencer Sherman
- Your Employee Stock Options—Mark T. Sakanashi and Alan B. Ungar
- Financial Self-Confidence for the Suddenly Single: A Woman’s Guide—Alan B. Ungar
The Investment Answer—Dan Goldie and Gordon Murray
Retire Rich—Jim O’Shaughnessy
What Works on Wall Street—Jim O’Shaughnessy
Simple Wealth, Inevitable Wealth—Nick Murray
Big Mistakes: The Best Investors and Their Worst Investments—Michael Batnick
Inheritors and Children of Affluence
Wealthy and Wise—Claude Rosenberg, Jr.
Green to Gold—Daniel Esty and Andrew Winston
The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid—C.K. Prahalad